CompTIA - Security+
Comptia security+ highlights the basic knowledge needed to perform the security functions in IT security. It focus on the practical skill set required to solve a variety of problems and tackle issues. The course covers the latest updates and market trends on risk management and mitigation, how to respond to threats and treat them and various auditing and penetration testing opportunities.
More Than 91% Of Students Certified Successfully
Security+ Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of CompTIA
- 40 hours of training
- 18 current security domains
- 91% passing rate
- Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Configure Secure applications
- Network Devices
- Threat Analysis
- Penetration testing
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Risk management
- Configure, installation
- Application Security
- Device security
- Cloud application Security
Successful completion of the CompTIA – Security+ certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- install and configure security measures to secure applications, networks and various devices and perform various threat analysis.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Installation and configuration of access management and their controls
- Installation, configuration and deployment of network components and troubleshooting various issues effecting the network.
- Risk management and their impact on the business needs of an organization.
- Designing and implementing a secure network architecture.
- Implementing public key infrastructure and configure wireless security
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
CompTIA Certification Road Map
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
- Duration : 90 minutes
- Number of questions : 90 questions per exam
- Question format : Multiple choice and performance-based
- Pass score : 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.