Certified Forensic Investigator - CHFI
Digital or computer forensics focuses on the digital domain including computer forensics, network forensics, and mobile forensics. As the cybersecurity profession evolves, organizations are learning the importance of employing digital forensic practices into their everyday activities. Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is an all-encompassing certification training course devised by EC-council
More Than 93% Of Students Certified Successfully
ECSA Practical Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 45 hours of training
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 36 current security domains
- 93% passing rate
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Evidence Gathering
- incident response and forensics
- digital forensic acquisitions
- evidence integrity
- Maintain case files
- Gather volatile and non-volatile information from Windows, MAC and Linux
- Incident analysis
- cyber incidents
- Mobile, system logs
- USB forensics
Successful completion of the CHFI certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
CHFI V9 certification is a rigorous exam from the EC-Council that focuses to assess capabilities of the computer forensics professionals on the critical competencies for cyber threat and attack detection, forensic investigation, evidence collection and reporting along with the data recovery to recover compromised, encrypted, or lost data. The primary focus of the certification training from InfoSec Train constitute:
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- To become a certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, you need to pass the CHFI V9 exam successfully.
- Certification Name: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.