Certified Incident Handler - v2
EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler v2 (E|CIH) certification and training imparts and validates extensive skills to address post-security breach consequences in the organization by condensing the financial and reputational impact of the incident. This E|CIH program has been devised by globally recognized cybersecurity and incident handling & response practitioners. The certification is highly ranked and helps enhances the employability of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
More Than 96% Of Students Certified Successfully
ECIH Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 40 hours of training
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 18 current security domains
- 96% passing rate
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Cyber Threats & Attacks
- Incident management fundamentals
- Vulnerability management
- Network-Level Attacks
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Risk management
- threat assessment,
- incident handling and response program
- data acquisition
- analyzing evidence
- Malware, cloud, server
Successful completion of the CIH V2 certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Primary issues that plague information security domain
- Combating various kinds of cybersecurity threats, vectors of attack, threat actors and their objectives
- Core incident management fundamentals that include incident signs and costs
- Basics of vulnerability management, risk management, threat assessment, and automation and orchestration of the incident response
- Best practices of incident handling and response, cybersecurity frameworks, standards, acts, laws, and compliance
- The process to devise incident handling and response program
- Core essentials of computer forensics and readiness to forensics
- Anticipate the importance of procedure of the first response along with collecting evidence, packaging, storing, transportation, data acquisition, collection of the volatile and static evidence, and analyzing evidence
- Anti-forensics techniques adopted by attackers to discover cover-ups for cybersecurity incident
- Implement the appropriate techniques to different types of cybersecurity incidents systematically such as malware, network security, email security, web application security, cloud security, and insider threat-related incidents
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
- Soc Analyst Tier-1
- Soc Analyst Tier – II
- Incident Handler
- Incident Handling Professional
- Penetration Testers
- Application Security Engineers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- System Administrators/ Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Network Managers/ IT Managers
|Certification||ECIH Code 212-89|
|Test Format||Multiple choice questions|
|Test Duration||3 hours|
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.